Innovation infrastructure development in the corporate / industrial world as a core competency is built, cultivated and sustained not hired or bought, so we help you build it. There are no silver bullets in innovation, but there are best practices based on your situation.
Tell us about your situation, and we'll help guide you through that process of transformation to the next level of capability for you, your people, and your company. We are here to offer the best practices in innovation, without the hype, so that you can out-compete the "other guy".
Specialties We Deliver:
- Systematic Innovation Methods Instruction, Coaching and Mentoring
- Innovation Infrastructure, including Innovation Pipeline Development and Systems
- Innovation Instructor "train the trainer" training
- Key operational indicators for improving innovation success; "It's not Failure, it's Rapid Proto-Typing" - (the trick if you will permit is to actually embed the innovation practices within your business processes so that the risk of failure is actually diminished)
- Process and procedures for Innovation and IP (Intellectual Property) Development and Management
- Performance management systems for Innovation and IP
Innovation Change Agency is completely different than other corporate change agents operating inside of companies today. Think along the lines of "Under Cover Boss" who isn't the boss, but is an advisor to the boss, but who helps the boss to identify the opportunities on the "what", "where" and "how to" innovate effectively in and across the organization.
- Change Agent Training: (Executive coaching, training and leadership development, 1:1 and Team based)
- Key Human-resource Investigation: (managing the internal iceberg of resistance to corporate change initiatives)
- Workforce optimization; (Skill analysis, retention and development of both informal and formal leadership A-list key players for transition in growth or contraction- Development of Corporate Change Agent mind set and methods inside of the client organization)
- Next generation alternative to "Red and Blue Ocean" Strategies
- "Turn Around" & "Crisis Management" assessment and coaching